Cooking time again; this time gluten free cinnamon twists – really easy to make, if you’ve got ready made gluten free puff pastry to hand!
- 1x pack Jus Rol Gluten Free puff pastry
- 14g butter
- 10g maple syrup
- 14g Demerara sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 200C
- Unroll the puff pastry
- Melt butter, mix in maple syrup
- Spread butter/maple mixture over the puff pastry
- Sprinkle cinnamon, nutmeg and demerara sugar over the pastry
- Cut into thin strips
- Take each strip & twist it, placing on a baking tray
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Cool on a wire rack
The following is just an estimate of the nutirional values for this, based on the ingredients used and weights.
|Per 100g||Per twist (12g approx)|