These are based on the previous GF muffins I posted, but with no marshmallow & using protein powder.
This should make around 9 muffins.
- Pre-heat oven to 160C fan / 180C / GM4 / 350F
- Separate the egg yolks from their whites; set the whites to one side
- Combine the almond flour, Vega, melted butter, honey and egg yolks
- Blend in the baking powder and xanthan gum
- In a separate bowl, add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat them until you get soft peaks
- Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the rest of the mix
- Spoon the mixture into muffin cases or a pre-greased muffin tin
- Spoon ~10g of peanut butter into each muffin
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Cool on a wire rack
In some respects they’re almost too tasty and morish!
|Per 100g||Per muffin (60g approx)|